Saturday, March 17, 2007

Drake Street Residence Seen as Palacial


In an attempt to downplay the blatant and arrogant luxury offered in his abode, redident Dick Donotiny has left the foot rest up on the recliner, in order to give a "post-modern" feel. Marxists should also approve of the working class amenities, such as the dirty carpet and peeling walls. Says Donotiny, "sometimes I have to pinch myself. Not because I live here, but because that's the perception put forward in an idyllic suurounding such as this. A situated geographer such as myself must project a normative and substantial identity of memory intransitive to the performitivity of the grounded information flow from space to place. Of course, this is all pure speculation. Of particular interest is the idea - or the imagining - of Reyerson as anything other than a pure genius. I find this particularly difficult to achieve. Simply put, I find conversations with Reyerson to be extremely cathartic, and I feel cleansed in the shower of knowledge which spews forth from his wise and all knowing mindscape."

No comments: