Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Can't see Cali w/o Marlon Brando's eyes



I see the pattern now. It is apparent to me. After performing the calculations, there is a 97% change the Joel P. is really Marlon Brando. Here's my evidence: Przblowski sounds like "probably is he" or "probability" or "Paul is really cool-ee". I believe that this is Kurtz's way of taunting the masses. Second, Brando played Superman's father, Jor-El. What happens when you take out one letter? JO-EL.

It must be quite a step down for Brando to lead the simple lifestyle of a grad student. One can only imagine how old Dr. Moreau came up with the idea to begin life anew as a cart/GIS guy who teaches 101. Speculation on my part leads me to believe that Don Vito Corleone was forced into a life of humility and seclusion by a monetary debt.

No comments: