Friday, June 1, 2007

Would you blog on your honeymoon?

To my devoted blog fans: I apologize for not updating my blog while on the honeymoon. Even though I said I would. I have several reasons (excuses) for not blogging. I've posted some pics here. In honor of Roth's recent graduation, I have decided to make a spin-off of his famous top-ten list. So here it is: Reyersony's top ten resasons for not blogging while on honeymoon. Buckle your seat belts and return your seat backs to the upright position.

10. There was no internet service in the hotel room. In fact, there was only one internet enabled computer at the resort.
9. I only blog when avoiding homework.
8. Even though the resort was all-inclusive, I could not convince the maid to blog for me.
7. I was too inebreated on rum punches (what an awesome drink).
6. My cumulative brain power was focused on the volcanology of the island.
5. My lack of knowledge of tropical phytoliths kept me too depressed to blog.
4. There are no cartographers on Saint Lucia to make fun of.
3. There are no critical geographers on Saint Lucia to make fun of.
2. I was too busy sweating from the heat.
1. I was on my honeymoon. I had husbandly duties to attend to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, and Karla would have killed you.